This four module course, designed to be done over a month, encourages students to express themselves confidently by mastering the essential skills of creative writing.
Starts on the first of every month
The course is run through our online network and is designed to be completed in no more than four weeks.
Each module ends in an assignment, which we recommend you do in thirty minutes. You will receive personal constructive feedback and support from your tutors, Richard Beynon or Jo-Anne Richards, on every assignment.
We’ve wrapped the theory around a series of practical writing exercises. The course will:
- Help you to write confidently without constantly censoring yourself.
- Give you tools to develop your unique writing voice.
- Introduce you to disciplines that will continue to help you to write fluently long after the course is done.
- Give you tools that will help you write more vividly.
- Show you how to think more creatively and communicate this in your writing.
- Help you get more out of books by reading actively.
Who will benefit?
- Anyone with an interest in Creative Writing or who would like to explore their creative side.
- Writers who would like to test the waters before embarking on a more ambitious course.
- High school students who wish to add power and fluency to their writing.
- Recent school leavers or graduates who’ve learned the theory, who wish to write more confidently
- Ambitious salary-earners who want to improve their written communication skills.