Creative Writing Course - Online
Start Date: 10 April
Where: Online via our online platform with three Zoom sessions
In just ten weeks you’ll learn the skills you need to write a novel, short stories or creative non-fiction – biography or memoir.
Start a new module every Monday for ten weeks.
Our Creative Writing Course is designed to provide you with the skills, tools and inspiration every writer needs to tell their own story.
It’s ideal for aspiring writers eager to start on their journey, and established writers looking to refresh and hone their skills.
- The course is run through our online network and is designed to be completed within ten weeks.
- We’ll release a new module every week. It should take between two to four hours to complete each week’s work.
- Practical exercises to do in your own time
- Each module ends in an assignment, to which we recommend you give no more than thirty minutes.
- You will receive personal constructive feedback and support from Richard or Jo-Anne on every assignment.
Each of the modules tackles a key skill and challenges participants with carefully crafted writing exercises and assignments.
The skills focused on are:
- Finding your Voice
- Ideas: where to find and develop them
- Building characters
- Building the narrative
- Writing scenes
- Point of view
- Writing dialogue
- Beginnings, middles, and ends
- Creating suspense
- Showing, not telling
Stories are life-changing – often for the reader, always for the writer.
All About Writing’s Creative Writing Course prepares you for the writing journey.
Over ten modules with extensive feedback at every stage, it trains your eye and hones your craft.
Start today on a journey that’ll last a lifetime.